Patagonia Ferry Activities and Services
The crew of our Navimag Ferry in Chile is constantly reviewing every detail of the trip, ensuring that your journey is pleasant, entertaining, and interesting. They are in charge of organizing activities onboard in a warm and fun atmosphere. During the navigation information will be provided through our Ferry’s sound system, in case of possible sightings of Whales, Orcas, Dolphins, Sea Lions, and any other interesting sighting. Also, before you see the various attractions the guests will be invited to the outside decks to enjoy the views.
Cabins and Bunk Beds
The Evangelistas has several categories of cabin to suit a wide variety of tastes and requirements.
Our pricing structure allows the sale of whole cabins or individual beds (berths). If you buy an individual berth, you will be expected to share a cabin with other passengers. If you would like a private cabin you must pay a single supplement. Navimag reserves the right to accommodate passengers in any way it sees fit.
This ship has 7 classes of cabin:
● Cabin AAA: 2 beds, with window and interior private bathroom.
● Cabin AA: 4 beds, with window and interior private bathroom.
● Cabin A: 4 beds, without window and with exterior private bathroom.
● Cabin BBB: 2 beds, with window and exterior private bathroom.
● Cabin BB: 4 beds, with window and shared bathroom.
● Cabin CC: 4 beds, without window and with shared bathroom.
● Berth C: 22 beds, without window and with shared bathroom.
Note: All accommodation includes sheets, blankets, and towels.